1- Please collect the admission form from the school office or download it from the Following website.
2- Submit the completed registration form along with the required documents and fees In the School reception on or before the Scheduled date.
3- Let the Child attend the personal interaction Session.
4- Complete the formalities along with the hostel application form, if the child wIll prefer hostel facility.
5- Complete the formalities along with the transport application form, if the child will use the bus facility.
Rules and Regulations
- Students are requested to maintain decorum in class and break time/office hours, violation of this will lead to strict disciplinary action against offenders.
- Students are advised to sport modest and comfortable clothing while on class.
- If there is any breach of student like conduct against the management, he/she is liable to have strict action taken against him/her, which may include suspension from classes up to expulsion from the institute.
- Any student found disturbing a class when in session maybe suspended or issued strict warning which includes communication to guardian/parents.
- Students have to attend all mock tests.
- Misconduct of any student towards any faculty, student or senior management will dealt with severe consequences.
- Study material is not for any resale, library purposes or lending on any online forum or market, anyone found liable to do so shall be prosecuted.
- Smoking, drinking or chewing any tobacco like substances on campus is strictly prohibited on classroom.
- Any vandalism, breakage of institute’s property shall have to compensate.
- Missed classes by students will not be repeated.
- Any disrespect/disregard towards institute staff, faculty or management shall provide grounds for expulsion for a student.
- Faculty, Class Timing, Class Schedule & Venue will be decided solely by the Institute Management only.
- Institute is having multiple faculty members for a single subject , So the right to appoint/change faculty members anytime according to the availability/administrative necessities during the course is solely by the Institute Management only.
- After depositing the fees, if student is disinterested or fails to join the classes in the institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her fees (money) back, the institute will not refund the fees on any condition. Fees once deposited cannot be refunded even claimed on the same day of admission.
- The fees deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course and is not transferable to any other person if a student does not join that particular course.