- Please collect the admission form from the school office or download it from the following website.
- Submit the completed registration form along with the required documents and fees in the school reception on or before the scheduled date.
- Let the child attend after the personal interaction session.
- Complete the formalities along with the hostel application form if the child will avail hostel facility
- Complete the formalities along with the transport application form if the child will use the bus facility.
- For XI students the school will conduct WAT and MAT (MCQ pattern) and for XII students the text pattern will be both MCQ and subjective type focused on both board & entrance.
- Class absent report through call. Exam absent report through SMS. WAT & MAT results report though SMS. Practice test results report through SMS
- Health is Wealth – Therefore, we follow up every student in the hostel at regular interval under the supervision of Ajit Sir.
- The school has its own well equipped dispensary.
Uniforms/Books/Guides and Stationary
School Uniform & Shoes will be provided by the school along with logo.
- NCERT books & guides along with copies will also provided by the school.